Busy year 2015, though not on the art front. I had a beautiful baby girl and learned how wonderful having a child can be. I've also learned how much harder it is to get uninterrupted time. I'm amazed by my friends who manage to both be productive and providing at the same time.
Well time to look at what I planned for 2015
- Be the best Dad I can be and raise my baby girl. - Success
- Get a house, and if in time have a garden. - Failed, was took picky.
- Increase the amount of art I do. - Failed, didn't find the time I wanted for this.
- Finish a small unity game. - Failed, didn't find the time I wanted for this.
- Write more often. - Failed, didn't find the time I wanted for this.
- Build my core strength. - Failed, didn't find the time I wanted for this.
- Try to not eat meat but at social gatherings. - 1/2, my meat consumption stayed around the same at 4 times a week.
- Work on my self-worth. - Failed, need to be more sure of myself.
- Try to be calmer. - I don't even know how to measure this one.
- Read 8 books. - 1/2, I read 4.
- Bake more bread. - 1/2, more then last year but less then I wanted.
Bah, enough of that, on to 2016